Sodium Metal, is a soft alkali metal that readily oxidises in air. It is kept under Mineral Oil (Paraffin Oil) to stop oxidation. It is also known as Natrium (from Latin)
The picture to the left shows approximately 25g of Sodium Metal.
- Has many uses including the following :
- a popular laboratory reagent.
- liquid sodium is used as a heat transfer fluid.
- used for the production of Sodium Borohydride.
- as a reducing agent when other materials are ineffective.
- High Quality with MSDS and COA.
- Packed in good quality packing.
- Normally Posted/Shipped on the day of purchase.
- Shipped use reliable shipping services.
- You are welcome to collect / inspect / test at our premises.